Landscape Gardener Team Member – #7867 – L
Bosma Landscape Service
Bosma Landscape Service is grounds maintenance and landscape design company nestled in the heart of Niagara Wine Country. We are currently seeking individuals interested in full-time or summer student employment with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to join our growing team within our Gardens division.
What will you be doing?
As part of the garden maintenance division, you will be responsible to ensure the daily maintenance of residential and commercial gardens is completed to according to company standards which includes, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Care for all gardens and maintain overall aesthetic and cleanliness including attention to detail of shrubbery in relation to pruning and trimming shrubbery according to their species, removing weeds, deadheading, mulching, aerating and cultivating as needed
- Follow a client schedule and ensure the needs of each property are attended to
- Operate various tools including but not limited to, hedge trimmers, pole pruners, line trimmers and more
- Attend project and safety meetings as necessary
- Adhere to all legislative and company policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
- Successful candidates will have a positive, can-do, team-oriented attitude
- Horticultural background or relevant experience is a strong asset
- Previous experience in the landscape industry is an asset
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong communication skills
- Clean, G class license is an asset
- Must be able to report to our yard located in Beamsville
- Wage: $18-$25/hour
Why should you apply?
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for advancement in a reputable, growing company
* If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help! Contact information available via website- www.bosmalandscapeservice.com