COVID-19 Service Update – Phase #3
In light of the continued concerns we are facing as a community related to COVID-19, the Employment Help Centre (EHC) continues to update and make ongoing and necessary changes to our services as Niagara and Hamilton move into phase 3 of reopening the economy. The EHC continues in its efforts to minimize person to person contact by implementing safe social distancing practices within our offices and the use of mandatory PPE to help reduce the spread of this virus and keep our community safe.
As always, the health of our clients and our employees remains our top priority. In an effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19 we will continue to offer service to our clients and job seekers through telephone, email and virtual appointments while slowly introducing in-person services.
Effective July 27th, 2020 our offices will be open for in-person service, by appointment only.
To speak to one of our Resource Advisors, Employment Advisors or Job Developers, or to schedule an appointment please contact us at any of our 3 locations.
For clients visiting our Resource Areas or for in-person appointments, for your safety and for ours, we ask that you comply with the following:
- Do not enter our office if you are feeling unwell, or are experiencing cough, fever, difficulty breathing. Please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We will be limiting the number of people in our office at one time. You may be required to wait outside the office until you are able to enter. Please check with the Resource Advisor prior to entering our offices.
- Adherence to physical distancing measures will be enforced.
- When entering our office, please provide your name, date of birth and a contact method to the person in the resource area for contact tracing.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in our offices for you to sanitize your hands.
- When visiting the EHC, masks are required to be worn during your visit. Please bring your own mask, if you do not have one, one will be supplied.
- Computers and Resource Area use is for job search purposes only, a maximum of one hour per day per client will be permitted.
- For all printing or copying, please notify the staff for assistance.