Customer Service Charter
The Employment Help Centre (EHC) is committed to providing a high standard of service to our clients, employers and community organizations in a confidential, non-judgmental and professional manner. We will treat all customers fairly; we will be courteous and helpful and put the customers’ interests first.
- EHC provides an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment for all customers and staff.
- EHC is an equal opportunity employment service ensuring that all persons are treated with respect and dignity.
- EHC is committed to a safe environment for all customers and employees. Physical violence or any form of abuse will not be tolerated.
- EHC provides high quality service to support clients to obtain positive employment results.
- EHC ensures that all discussions and customer information is treated as confidential and that high privacy standards are adhered to.