Administrator/Marketing Assistant – #7911 – A
Freedom Support Services Inc.
The administrator/marketing assistant will support company goals and assist in keeping our organization running smoothly by completing administrative tasks and increasing revenue by attracting new clients and retaining existing ones.
The duties listed below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of this position. The list is not meant to be exhaustive or restrictive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and send out emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms to employees and clients
- Update and maintain past and current employee records in our HRMS database
- Input employee information and keep the information in the HRMS database current
- Ensure all employee training are up to date and relevant in the HRMS database
- Follow up with employees about their expired trainings
- Communicate with training providers about training courses and class schedules
- Update and maintain existing client records in our database
- Maintain and keep current the prospective clients list
- Follow-up, email, call, meet in-person with prospective clients
- Write replies and submit responses to business proposals, bids, and tenders to win contracts
- Perform competitive research to understand what is happening in the market and incorporate your findings into each campaign for better results.
- Develop marketing proposals and information packages and participate in the creation of all promotional campaigns (especially digital content creation, search engine optimization, social media & various ad platforms) and sales aids.
- Develop marketing plans that include blogs, social media posts, digital ad campaigns, press releases and emails to create brand awareness and reach our target audience
- Conduct analysis to determine the effectiveness of each marketing campaign, and report key findings to Director
- Prepare marketing progress reports
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills including HRMS, Windows-based programs such as Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Effective communication, presentation skills, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- High degree of organization, deadline focus, self-motivation, and accountability
- Good at meeting deadlines and great at multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Education: Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, Business Communications, or related field
Experience: Minimum 2-years in administration and marketing or a related field
Other: Technically savvy. Microsoft Office, experience planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring social media. Minimum 1-year Project Management experience
Nice to Have: Accounting experience, experience with customer service platforms, project management digital boards and CRMs. Experience in the health care and social services industry is an asset
• Eligible to work in Canada
Terms of Employment
Status: Permanent – work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Fast paced, flexible, and professional environment with a supportive work culture that rewards initiative and performance.
Freedom Support Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Freedom Support Services Inc. will make every effort to accommodate any needs of candidates under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please inform us if you require any accommodation through the hiring process.
To be considered for this position, please apply by November 8, 2022
Please upload your resume and a sample of your business writing.
Preference will be given to those with experience in online writing and knowledge of content marketing.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.