Delivery Driver Helper – #7879 – L
MB Courier located in Winona is actively seeking a Delivery Driver Helper to assist the courier driver with delivering packages throughout Niagara region.
Training will be provided for this temporary position.
Hours of work are 7:30am – until route is finished, Monday – Friday.
- Assist with Pick up/delivery/handling of packages on a dedicated route
- Assist with loading and unloading vehicle with packages
- Scanning packages
- Maintain delivery vehicle
- Able to follow directions provided by Courier Driver
- Must be neat and clean in appearance
- Highly organized
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Average of 55 stops a day
- Able to lift up to 70lbs, physically fit to perform delivery tasks