Original Foods Ltd.
We are seeking skilled, reliable production workers to join our growing company. In this position you will be responsible for assisting fellow team members to produce and package safe foods of the highest quality. A strong work ethic, excellent attendance and attention to detail are essential.
The Company: Original Foods Ltd., the company responsible for bringing you some of your favourite childhood treats, has been in business since 1947 we are introducing new products to existing client base and winning new clients everyday.
The Position: We’re looking for Production Workers
- We offer an opportunity to learn more about the wonderful world of confectionery manufacturing and see how some of your favourite products are made.
- We provide training on our machinery and are always looking for new machine operators. We need people who are ambitious and we want to attract and retrain high caliber employees. In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Follow company GMPs and SOPs
- Assist fellow team members in producing and packaging safe foods of the highest quality
- Strive to meet production and capacity goals
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and organized
- Perform all tasks in a safe and efficient manner, reducing waste and downtime
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement
- Must be a flexible team player and have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Have excellent work ethic and attendance record
- Have good hand/eye coordination
- A good command of the English Language – the ability to read, write and do basic math
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
So, if you are an energetic, focused worker ready to embark on a new journey, we have just the job for you!!