Supply Child Care Staff & Supply ECE – #7852- S
YMCA of Niagara
Why Work for the YMCA?
As a charitable organization, the YMCA of Niagara aspires to be a great workplace, committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, where different backgrounds, experiences, and identities are appreciated and celebrated. Guided by our shared values – caring, health, honesty, inclusiveness, respect, and responsibility – the YMCA provides our employees with meaningful jobs and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of individuals and the health of our communities. We recognize the contributions of our staff through growth opportunities and great benefits, and the knowledge that their day-to-day actions have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of the people of Niagara.
NATURE & SCOPE
The role of the supply child care staff or supply RECE is to help carry out the day to day operations of the Child Care Centre in a supply/casual capacity, helping to implement programs for children in care within the requirements of the current curriculum.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or post-secondary child-related educational background
- Must be 18 years or older
- Strong communication skills
- Previous Child Care experience
- YMCA Playing to Learn training is an asset
- Food Handlers Certification is an asset
- Immunizations as required by Public Health
- Current Standard First Aid, CPR-C certification
- A clear and satisfactory criminal reference check inclusive of the vulnerable sector search (CRC VSS) issued for the YMCA of Niagara
- Successful applicants will be required to adhere to the YMCA of Niagara Child Care Covid-19 Immunization Disclosure Policy
- Child and Youth Focused
- Commits to assisting growth and development among children and youth
- Relationship Building and Collaboration
- Builds positive interactions both internally and externally to achieve work related goals
- Concern for Health and Safety
- Acknowledges and understand how to manage and educate others of risk and harm reduction
- Actively builds teams and encourages open relationships for maximum organizational effectiveness
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate position applying for in the subject line of your email.
All applicants are thanked for their interest. Only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted by email. Please note that interviews may take place virtually due to COVID-19. In-person interviews will adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
Accessibility accommodations and materials in alternate formats for individuals with disabilities can be arranged upon request.
For more information on other opportunities at the YMCA of Niagara please visit: ymcaofniagara.org