Custom Sign Lab
Custom Sign Lab is located in Beamsville, Ontario and is dedicated to providing clients with high quality printed and fabricated signage as well as branding solutions for their businesses.
We currently have an immediate opening for a creative and technical individual to bring these solutions to life. We are a small team and we can offer a fun and flexible work environment to the right candidate. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing team who is invested in your success and happiness, read on.
About The Job:
At Custom Sign Lab you will have something new to work on all the time, including but not limited to:
- Building signs from various materials including wood, plastic, metal and high density urethane (HDU)
- CNC flatbed router operation (willing to train)
- Hand finishing signs by sanding, assembling and preparing for installation
- Paint finishing by hand or spraying
- Assembling signs with basic hand tools or adhesives
- Installing 12V and 24V LED lighting components
- Applying printed graphics to panel signs and/or vehicles
- Following shop drawings and established processes to ensure accurate and quality products
- Maintaining inventory supply and receiving shipments
- Update project management software (Monday.com) as necessary
- Keeping an organized and tidy workspace
- Basic measurement and mathematical capabilities
- Comfortable using hand tools (such as drills, saws, sanders, etc)
- Experience applying graphics preferred but not required
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys being creative and problem solving
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to lift 50 lbs of sheet or roll stock, and well coordinated partner lifting when necessary
- Ability to work safely and comfortably in a production shop environment including noise, dirt and chemical handling
What we can offer:
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to expand or launch their unique career in a creative industry.
We are offering full time hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. If you have the skills and the passion, we want to hear from you. Hourly rate will be $20-$25 per hour depending on experience.