General Labourer/Landscaping (tree planting/sodding) – #7814 – L L
Division 2 Contracting
A local contracting company is looking for a hard working individual to join their team to assist in planting trees and laying sod, along with other duties as required.
Days of work are Monday through Saturday and hours of work are between 40 – 55 per week based on the level of work to be completed.
Reliable transportation is an asset, however, a ride-share opportunity may be available to for a local resident (Smithville).
- Must be physically able to perform manual labour including pushing a wheelbarrow full of soil and/or sod and digging
- Punctual and reliable to show up on time for all shifts
- Able to take and follow direction
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Hardworking and takes pride in the work they do
- WHMIS certificate is an asset