Wine & Experience Key Holder/Sales Associate – #7778 – S
Flat Rock Cellars
Flat Rock Cellars is looking to add to our amazing ROCKSTAR team for this summer! We are currently hiring for a full time Wine & Experience Keyholder to work Wednesday through Sundays.
Your role as a Wine & Experience Keyholder is being responsible to OPEN and CLOSE the winery.
You will be the face of the FRC winery as you share our passion for our story, our wine, and our place. You will offer a memorable experience for all guests, creating connections through wine.
What We’re Looking For:
- Amazing Customer Service, Selling, and Multi-tasking skills
- An outgoing personality
- Knowledge of the Ontario wine industry and regions
- Must have Smart Serve Certification
- A strong work ethic - individually and as part of a team
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Strong communication skills with an enthusiastic attitude
- Open and flexible for all shifts including evenings and weekends for the duration of the season
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements including standing for extended periods of time, navigating stairs and lift and carrying up to 40lbs
- Enthusiasm to increase wine knowledge
- Team Spirit, Flexibility, and Cooperation
We thank everyone who applies and look forward to hearing from you! Please note we will only contact candidates who we wish to interview.
***Please in person & drop your resume off at the Flat Rock Cellars in person to:
Alicia - Hospitality Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.50-$18.00 per hour