Flat Rock Cellars
Flat Rock Cellars is looking to add to our amazing ROCKSTAR team for this summer! We are currently hiring for a Host(ess)/Busser.
Providing a world class FRC ROCKSTAR impression on each guest, along with supporting your team in any way you can, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Seeking endless opportunities to offer hospitality to our guests and team members
- Answering the phone to handle reservations and guest inquiries
- Helping to maintain a clean and organized winery
- Leading our front door to ensure prompt and friendly greeting and direct each guest to the location of experiences
- Bussing tables and polishing glasses
- Energetic and positive
- Ability to remain highly organized
- Team oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Dependable and flexible
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to lift 40lbs on a regular basis
- Perform basic housekeeping tasks (glass washing/polishing, etc.)
- Work on their feet for 4–8-hour shifts
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
With our company, you will have the chance to:
- Gain valuable experience in time management and communication
- Expand your network with new connections
- Advance your people skills
- Grow your career in the customer service and wine industry
Apply today! Resumes can be submitted online or in store! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, applicants must already have legal permission to work in Canada to be considered.
Reliable transportation is a must as we are in a rural location.
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Salary: $15.50 per hour (Plus tip out)