Seamstress/Tailor wanted for a busy, well established alteration shop in Grimsby.
- Fit, alter and repair garments according to customers' requests by hand or using sewing machines.
- Design, lay out, cut, sew and press fabric.
- Must have experience in clothing construction.
- Alteration/tailoring experience is an asset.
- Education in dress making and/or costuming is an asset.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to work some evenings and Saturdays.
Shop located at 63 Main St West (besides Food Basics) in Grimsby.