West Niagara Agricultural Society
West Niagara Agricultural Centre is looking for a Permanent/Part time Operations Assistant.
- Conduct tours of facility and provide corresponding documentation to potential clients regarding inquiries for business/rental opportunities.
- Act as point person for management of facility rentals, receive deposits, prepare contracts and maintain rentals and cleaning supplies.
- Point person for indoor storage rentals.
- Review WNAS policies with outside agencies such as insurance and WSIB, engage with the Executive committee regarding concerns and renewals and maintain binders with all corresponding information.
- Review policies and procedures.
- Prepare facility for monthly executive meetings and board meetings, prepare agendas, ask for financial statements and compose and distribute minutes.
- Prepare facility for and attend annual general meeting.
- Manage all marketing and social media regarding the West Niagara Agricultural Society such as advertising, website and Facebook page.
- Conduct procurement activities for the facility such as purchase of office supplies, cleaning supplies and other goods and services.
- Prepare prize book, engage with committee chairs for updated prize lists, advertising and confirmation of all sponsors.
- Update and maintain the Fair program data base, open online entries, enter results from judges workbooks after judging exhibitor entries is complete.
- Maintain the existing checklist of fair needs to ensure deadlines are met and all is in place prior to the start of the fair.
- Support and provide assistance to all fair committees.
- Competency in front line reception skills via phone, in person and email communication.
- Reliable form of transportation. Not on bus route.