Warehouse Worker – #7795 – L
John Deere is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Warehouse Worker at our Grimsby Parts Distribution Centre. We are looking for motivated candidates to be members of our high quality, fast-paced team!
In this role, you may be responsible for picking and packing parts for daily stock orders and emergency shipments, and sorting and receiving inbound parts in all warehouse zones. Other related duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
Candidates should have the following preferred qualifications:
- Knowledge of warehouse parts systems and shipping processes
- Experience in a warehouse or industry setting
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Forklift experience, an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods and lift on a regular basis
- Ability to achieve accuracy and efficiency goals
Hours of Work:
- Successful incumbents must be available to work 3:30pm-12:00am (Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays) *Note that shifts are subject to change due to operational needs
- Current schedule is 40 hours per week
- Optional overtime as required by business
- Paid training will be provided
Additional job details:
- $20.19/hour plus $0.75/hour shift premium ($20.94/hour)
- Safety equipment will be supplied
- Reliable transportation to/from work will be required as public transportation is limited
John Deere offers a variety of benefits to support employee physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our benefits package represents an important part of the Total Rewards value of your job. As a full-time John Deere Production employee, you will be eligible for Defined Contribution Pension, Health and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, Wellness Reimbursement and more.