We are seeking a Material Handler with a strong work ethic and positive team attitude to work at our Beamsville location. You will receive competitive salary and benefits!
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material
- Sort and stack goods, transport and distribute materials and goods
- Maintain and organize inventory
- Prepare materials for injection molding machines and automated work cells
- Mix material/set up blenders using BOM supplied in ERP system
- Valid forklift operator licence
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on a rotating shift schedule
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Injection molding experience is an asset
- Planning and Organizing
Our mission is to break the chain of infection to live healthier in an ever more globalized world. Ophardt Hygiene is a family owned business group. For more than 50 years we have been developing, manufacturing and distributing dispensing products and compliance solutions for hand hygiene. Our brands are found in medical facilities and public washrooms worldwide. We have a passion for technology and innovation. We strive for products of the highest quality standards. At Ophardt Hygiene, we work hard to be a reliable partner and an attractive employer.