Assistant Project Coordinator – #7922 – A
Zwart Systems Inc.
Zwart Systems Inc. requires fulltime, permanent Assistant Project Coordinator. This role requires a professional individual to work alongside a 4-person Project Management team. We are looking for a person that is enthusiastic, with great
inter-personal skills, who has the ability to multi-task and functions well in a fast- paced environment. Zwart Systems Inc. recognizes, and rewards hard work with growth opportunities and financial compensation in a great work environment and a terrific team of people to work with.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize daily timesheets for installers
- Project scheduling and coordination between internal departments
- Data Entry - updating folders, spreadsheets and other documents
- Creating expense reports
- Book Install and Service travel arrangements
- Booking rental equipment for out of town projects
- Production meeting minutes
- Additional tasks as required and deemed necessary by work demands
- Participate in training programs as required
- Adhere to all company policy, procedures and safety protocols
- This job description is not inclusive and may be adapted to meet work demands and company growth
Education and Skills:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of ERP systems an asset
• Project Management knowledge an asset
• Ability to prioritize tasks according to order of importance in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to apply judgment and analysis in the solution of problems, in a high-volume environment
• Detail oriented, task oriented, with strong organizational skills
• Ability to follow direction accurately
• Knowledge of the greenhouse/horticulture industry is an asset
• Must have strong time management skills with an emphasis on meeting deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
The position is full-time Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4:30pm. Zwart Systems Inc. offers the successful candidate two weeks’ vacation and competitive wages that will be based on education, skill set and experience. A company health benefit package is offered after successful completion of the probationary period.
We thank and appreciate everyone who has taken the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Zwart Systems Inc. is an AdeptAg Company that has been in business for over 50 years and is considered a market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry. We are a progressive organization that encourages, coaches and supports positive growth in both your work life and personal life.
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Zwart Systems is currently following all necessary protocol to keep our employees and visitors safe. Please respect our facemask and physical distancing policies.