2 Gals Pro Painting
We are a growing company of male and female painters who provide residential and commercial painting services across Hamilton and the Niagara Region. Our mission is to offer consistent quality work and excellent customer service to our clientele by following industry standards, providing skilled and trained painters who exemplify a genuinely friendly nature, as well as fostering a positive work environment and compensating our employees with fair living wages.
We are looking to hire Full-time and Part-time painters. All of our painters are employees who are paid on the books. All tools and materials are provided.
Starting salary is $17-$20/hour with a possible increase of up to $25/hour following an evaluation after the 90 day probation period.
Looking for people with experience who:
- Take pride in their work
- Are efficient and well organized
- Work at a steady fast pace
- Deliver quality work
- Have a great eye for detail
- Keep their tools and work environment clean
- Work independently and with a team
- Take direction and follow instructions
- Can handle criticism and positive feedback
- Are good natured and have a positive attitude
- Want to be successful and have personal growth
- A minimum of one year experience in residential/light commercial painting
- Must have their own vehicle and transport themselves and the company provided work tools to and from the job site each day
- Experience with minor drywall repair, caulking, filling, sanding, priming, cutting in and
rolling expected, with spraying being an asset
Most work is in Hamilton and West Lincoln, however, we do service all of the Niagara Region
and the successful candidates will be required to drive to all service areas.
Work hours are Monday to Friday from 8am-4:30pm, with occasional overtime hours on
evenings and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who are interested in building a long
term painting career.
We invest in our painters by providing a paid, thorough orientation and training program that
- Becoming familiar with our Companies products and services, policies, procedures and
- Certification and education in WHMIS, Workplace Health and Safety, Working at Heights,
Products and Coatings as well as Application Procedures