Waste & Recycling Side Load Collection Truck Drivers #5501 – D
Advantage Waste Systems
At Advantage we focus on safety all day every day for our employees and the communities we service.
- Ensures safe operation of a truck, while driving, loading/unloading
- The driver drives to customer location for pick up, and hoists bin onto truck or lifts for overhead dumping
- The driver proceeds to subsequent customers until the truck has a full load, and then dumps the load at a transfer station or landfill before continuing customer pickups
- Consistently meet all the key requirements of a G Licensed operator/driver
- Introduction to Side Loader Waste Collection Truck
- Certificate of Completion: WHMIS
- Worker Health & Safety Awareness Training On-Line
- Comprehensive understanding of Basic Environmental Guidelines for operation of a Waste Management System in the Province of Ontario
- Correct Pre – Post Trip Inspection Practices
- Training for correct vehicle operating/driving procedures during inclement weather
- Project Management
- Fuel Management (Mandatory Vehicles fueling every day prior to parking end of shift )
- Communicating with Manager, Supervisors, Dispatch
- Advantage Waste Health & Safety
- Advantage Company Policies & Procedures
- Daily Route Electronic Paper Work
- Vehicle Maintenance & Communication
- Team Work
- Valid G Licence required
- Current Driver's abstract
At Advantage, our employees receive a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Prescription Coverage. This package is 50 percent compensated by the company and remunerated yearly for best offered benefits.
Our employees are paid vacation premium on every payroll.
Employees are paid overtime and compensated as needed for Saturday and Sunday Service Operators
Employees are supplied all Uniforms Summer / Winter at the companies expense
Please submit your resume along with current driver abstract.