Agri-Plastics is one of Canada’s largest plastic rotational moulders. We design and produce calf housing solutions and other products for the dairy industry. We also provide customer moulding service and more. Agri-Plastics is an International company, exporting goods to several countries all over the world. Our Canadian plant is located in Grassie, just south of Grimsby.
Night shift – straight shifts without rotation.
- Assemble ATV storage boxes
- Operate hand tools, air tools and electrical tools (routers, rivet gun, drills etc.)
- Trim plastic products
- Inspect for imperfections to produce a quality product
- Assemble parts such as wiring lights, locks, reflectors, latches etc
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform other duties as required from time to time
- Must be able to work in a warm work environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with company PPE standards
- Enrollment in Group Benefit Plan after 3 months includes Health & Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, LTD and AD&D
Please note our company is not located on a bus route so reliable transportation is required.