Agri-Plastics Manufacturing is one of Canada’s largest plastic rotational molders.
Our Grassie plant which is located just south of Grimsby is currently looking for Machine Operators to operate our Roto Molding Machines.
Afternoon Shift: Mon to Fri 3pm-11pm $18.50/hr. + $.50/hr. shift premium
Night Shift: Sun to Thurs 11pm-7am $ 18.50/hr. + $.75/hr. shift premium
- Weigh pails of powder as per customer specifications i.e., weight/colour
- Prepare molds - clean vent tubes, parting lines, and replace breather material prior to the start of each cycle
- Operate crane to open mold and extract product when cycle is complete
- Meet machine cycle time targets and keep machine operating efficiently in cycle
- Check product quality for defects and report quality issues to Supervisor
- Trim, drill, sand, flame and polish products
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to work in a warm work environment
- Able to work in a fast pasted environment
- Experience using hand, air and electrical tools
- Ability to lift between 15-60 lbs
- Must have own transportation as location is not on a transit route