Machine Operator – #7982 -L
Our Grassie plant which is located just south of Grimsby is currently looking for Machine Operators for Afternoon and Night shifts.
Shifts available are straight shifts – no rotations!
Afternoons: Monday – Friday 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM $20.00 / hour + $0.50 / hour shift premium
Nights: Sunday – Thursday 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM $20.00 / hour + $0.75 / hour shift premium
- Weigh pails of powder as per customer specifications i.e., weight/colour
- Prepare molds - clean vent tubes, parting lines, and replace breather material prior to the start of each cycle
- Operate crane to open mold and extract product when cycle is complete
- Meet machine cycle time targets and keep machine operating efficiently in cycle
- Check product quality for defects and report quality issues to Supervisor
- Trim, drill, sand, flame and polish products
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to work in a warm work environment
- Able to work in a fast pasted environment
- Experience using hand, air and electrical tools
- Ability to lift between 15-60 lbs
- Must have own transportation as location is not on a transit route
- Previous experience as a Machine Operator would be an asset
- Previous manufacturing experience would be an asset
Please note our company is not located on a bus route so reliable transportation is required.