Andrew Peller Estates - Barrel House Grill
At Andrew Peller Limited (APL), we deliver the perfect brand experience for every lifestyle, occasion, and generation. Through collaboration, open communication, honesty, drive to win, and accountability, we inspire teammates to be extraordinary every day.
Who We Are
We are one of Canada’s largest and oldest wine companies with a rich heritage in quality winemaking. We produce some of Canada’s most recognized brands and offer our teammates a challenging and rewarding employment experience.
Join personality Chef Jason Parsons and his team at Peller Estates Winery!
Opportunities outside at the Barrel House Grill from May 1 to Nov 1
- Prepare menu items as ordered
- Prep food for work stations
- Assist with cleaning and maintain a clean work station
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Shows care and consistency with every prepared meal
- Works well independently as well as part of team
- Reliable and flexible to work all scheduled shifts
- Safe Food Handlers Certificate
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The restaurant is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
*As this is a part time assignment, hours are not guaranteed and are scheduled based on the needs of the business. The estimate is based on prior years.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications, and employment.