Groundskeeper/Landscaper -#6897 – L
Andrew Peller Ltd.
We are seeking a motivated, hard working Groundskeeper to join our Estate grounds team. The team maintains the lawns and gardens at Riverbend Inn, Peller Estates Winery, Trius Winery & Wayne Gretzky Estates Winery and Distillery. This role will primarily focus on Riverbend Inn.
- Preparing, planting and maintaining flower beds, containers and gardens (including herb gardens), as well as tree maintenance
- Grass cutting and maintenance of all lawns
- Using and maintaining commercial equipment such as zero turn mower, trimmers, hedge trimmer, blowers, and rototiller
- Some hardscaping upkeep and small installations
- Assisting with irrigation maintenance
- Following safe work procedures and practices and reports all unsafe working conditions/hazards to their Manager
- Interest & experience in grounds maintenance and landscaping
- Access to own vehicle (to drive from site to site when required)
- Experience in a fast paced environment, where work is completed under tight timelines
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work outside in the elements
- Dependable and reliable
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.