Ontario import Sales Manager – #6935- S
Andrew Peller Ltd.
We are seeking a driven and entrepreneurial minded Sales leader to build our business in Ontario!
The Ontario Import Sales Manager will be accountable for key account management of all ON grocery and LCBO relationships. Focused on optimizing routes to market and partnering with internal partners in order to build comprehensive and data driven business plans for our partners. This individual has a unique opportunity to make an extraordinary impact in the ON import market!
- Lead Key Account business planning and relationship building with ON grocery partners and the LCBO. Conduct monthly presentations, marketing recommendations, competitive comparisons and all reporting necessary to drive growth
- Recommending go to market strategy for Category in collaboration with Director, API.
- Formulating plans to obtain listings, distribution, shelf positioning and inventory levels for existing and new products
- Key point of contact with the customer Inventory Managers to ensure product flow and rapid replenishment
- Developing strong relationships with the customer's Field Operations Team, presenting at District and Regional Meetings
- Monitoring, communicating and recommending solutions regarding competitive activities and developments to Director, API, Portfolio Manager, supplier and trade marketing contacts
- Guiding and collaborating with Trade Marketing and Business Insights in the development, execution and post analysis of retail programs
- Driving portfolio through indirect internal team (existing Retail and On-Premise teams). This to include setting targets, managing CRM tool, and distribution points
- Partner with Corporate Business Insights to ensure reports, sales tools and programming are provided to the team in a timely and effective manner
- Following safe work procedures and practices and reports all unsafe working conditions/hazards
- University/College Degree or equivalent market experience
- 5+ years of key account experience
- WSET II certified
- Strong relationship and track record working and collaborating with the LCBO
- Entrepreneurial mindset and way of work; independently driven and motivated
- Proven understanding of how to optimize routes to market, specifically doing so through an indirect sales team
- Leadership aspirations, with an innate skillset grounded in empathy, accountability and collaboration
- Highlight proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, and CRM systems (Tableau an asset)
- Available for frequent provincial travel and occasional national travel
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.