Order Picker – #4858 – L
Andrew Peller Ltd.
Our Warehouse and Distribution team is seeking an Order Picker to join our team at Global Vintners Inc. location on Louth Street in St. Catharines. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Order Picker will be responsible for working with other teammates to ensure the safe, efficient and accurate picking and handling of all customers orders according to Company policy.
- Ensures safe work practices are followed
- Reports all unsafe working conditions/hazards to the Warehouse Supervisor
- Maintains Quality Standards through the effective application of GMP's and cooperation with the Quality Assurance Team
- Reports all quality concerns to the Quality Assurance Manager and Warehouse & Distribution Manager
- Ensures Distribution Efficiency through the implementation of picking procedures and through the efficient operation of distribution machinery
- Assists in the Maintenance of distribution equipment and machinery through collaboration with the Warehouse Supervisor and participation in the preventative maintenance program
- Follows safe work procedures and practices and reports all unsafe working conditions/hazards to their reporting Manager
- Forklift Certification
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years work experience or training in a similar manufacturing environment; preferably a CPG Company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access)
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In addition, per our "Internal Job Posting Policy"; internal candidates should be in their current position for one (1) year and their performance must be in good standing.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications, and employment.