Andrew Peller Ltd. - Wayne Gretzky Estates
We are of Canada’s largest and oldest wine companies with a rich heritage in quality winemaking. We produce some of Canada’s most recognized brands and offer our teammates a challenging and rewarding employment experience.
Join Head Chef, Maurice Desharnais in executing extraordinary patio fare at Wayne Gretzky Estates on the Whisky Bar Patio, Beer Garden & Tasting Hall starting May 1 !
- Clean dishes including pots, pans and other cookware
- Help maintain and clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as required
- Flexible and reliable to work all scheduled shifts
- Able to work as part of a team as well as work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Hard worker who takes pride in the tasks they complete
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Competitive hourly wage
- 35 - 40 average weekly hours*
- Employee gift card
- Fun & challenging work environment
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
*As this is a part time assignment, hours are not guaranteed and are scheduled based on the needs of the business. The estimate is based on prior years.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications, and employment