Arterra Wines Canada
Arterra Wines Canada is Canada’s leading producer and marketer of wine and wine related products, with operations in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec. The company’s portfolio includes great brands like Jackson Triggs, Inniskillin, Ruffino, Robert Mondavi and Meomi.
We offer a wide range of exciting career opportunities in sales, marketing, operations, production, finance and administration. As a part of the Arterra team, employees are encouraged to improve their skills and performance throughout their careers through various professional and educational development programs. Arterra provides a robust on-boarding program in addition to ongoing training initiatives to help employees integrate into the organization quickly and maximize their growth potential.
This position is a temporary, part-time, 3 month contract with possible extension.
- To support national Quality and Food Safety management system transition to the new ISO 9001: 2015 version
- To develop, review and update SOP’s, Process Flows and other documents
- Perform statistical analysis and generate monthly and other reports as required
- Perform internal audits in a team approach
- Perform other duties as required
- Experience with ISO 9001, Auditing Experience helpful
- Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma -- nice to have
- Excellent Communications with all levels of authority
- Change Agent/Change Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Technical Writing
- Food Safety- experience with HACCP, HACCP Auditor
- Report Writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Visio
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time; working with a computer
Please apply with cover letter and resume.