Albright Manor is a charitable, non-profit, 231 bed, Long Term Care Home, located in the Region of Niagara. We offer a modern, friendly, caring and safe work environment where creativity, initiative, compassion, and leadership is fostered.
Providing nursing care for residents in Long Term Care under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer and/or Director of Nursing and Personal Care.
- Current registration (license) with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Computerized resident charting including RAI-MDS, e-mars and tars
- Opportunity to develop relationships with residents
- Broad scope of practice including a supervisory role and leadership opportunities
- Multi-disciplinary work environment
- Supportive education opportunities