A home medical products distribution company in Beamsville has an immediate opening for a full time warehouse worker. This position offers part time hours, 8am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Load and unload product
- Take inventory and update records accordingly
- Stock shelves
- Pick and pack orders
- Utilize equipment including forklifts and hand jacks
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting (would be an asset but not required)
- A positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team
- Physically fit and capable of lifting 50lbs, bending, standing and walking on a regular basis
- Forklift certification (would be an asset but not required)
- Hours of work: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- Reliable transportation to work
COVID-19 rules in place; daily screening, temperature checks, barriers to section off warehouse, modified eating areas have all been put in place to assist in keeping all employees safe from COVID-19.