Customer Service Representative – #4678 -A
A local Beamsville employer specializing in steel fasteners has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative. This position offers part time hours, 5 hours per day, 4 days per week to start with the potential for full time. Competitive wage and a flexible schedule.
- Will be required to perform all general office and clerical duties as required in the day to day operation of the business
- Handle all reception duties and answer all incoming phone calls
- Perform date entry duties using customized computer software
- Filing, faxing and photocopying
- May be required to make some outside deliveries within the Niagara Region
- Participate in the development and implementation of sales programs
- Must be bondable and able to provide a clean driver's abstract
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and able to learn customized software packages
- Able to work well in a team environment and be flexible
- Be friendly with an outgoing personality
- Be dependable and reliable
- Post secondary education in business and/or marketing would be a plus
- Customer service experience is an asset
This is a part time position with potential for full time. Candidates must be flexible and available to work Monday to Friday depending on the business demands of a regular work week.