As a Part-Time Sales Associate you will use your knowledge and experience to help Pet Parents find the right nutrition and other solutions for their pets.
You will be part of a team of passionate Pet Experts, and enjoy the perks of helping Pet Parents every day.
If you are enthusiastic about learning and growing with one of the top pet retailers in North America, this position is for you!
- Greeting Pet Parents, Offering Product Suggestions and Solutions
- Cashing out Pet Parents, Carrying Products to their vehicle
- Caring for our in store Pets
- Restocking, Cleaning of Retail Store
- Must be friendly, outgoing and have excellent customer service skills
- Must have experience working with and counting cash
- Must have basic computer understanding and have worked with a POS machine (point of sale)
- Must live locally and have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a group environment
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to be on your feet for up to 8 hours, and must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs
- Must love animals and be able to handle crickets and worms
Hours of Work – Part Time (6-20 hrs/week)
Shift Details – Must be available Evenings and Weekends (we are open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat/Sun 9:00am-6:00pm)