Tim Hortons is currently looking to hire mature candidates for part time, full time and overnight positions for the Beamsville and Vineland locations.
The Tim Hortons chain focuses on top quality, always fresh products, value, great service and community leadership.It has grown into the largest quick service restaurant chain in Canada, specializing in always fresh coffee, baked goods and home-style lunches.
- Take customer food and beverage orders
- Handle cash, credit and debit transactions
- Prepare coffee, tea and other hot or cold beverages
- Prepare soups, sandwiches, bagels, muffins and tea biscuits
- Communicate effectively while using device for drive thru
- Use of kitchen equipment including knives, bagel cutters and microwave
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Available to work flexible hours and various shifts; evenings and weekends
- Able to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in cash handling an asset
- Black non-slip shoes required
- Full training provided
***Please indicate which location you are applying