Beamsville Bakery is currently recruiting a Baking Assistant to join our growing business. This individual must be passionate about the art of baking and pastry making, have experience working with customers to provide excellent service, and appreciate working for a small, family-run, independent business.
This is a part-time position, with the possibility of full-time. Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Baking (including pastry)
- Decorating cakes and other baked goods
- Maintaining a safe and effective work space
- Other duties as required
- Advanced pastry and cake decorating skills
- Advanced bread and puff pastry-making skills
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to convert from imperial to metric measurements
- Quick mathematical thinking
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Teachable, cooperative, personable, and friendly
- Able to take instruction with strong follow-through
- Safe Food Handlers Certification
Apply through the job posting or in person at Beamsville Bakery, 4966 King Street East, Beamsville.