Bakery Front Counter Person – #4517 – S
Beamsville Bakery & Patisserie
Beamsville Bakery & Patisserie (baking in Beamsville since 1958!) is actively seeking an energetic individual, who is passionate about the art of baking and pastry making, and who values working in a small, independent business.
The Bakery Front Counter Assistant position offers part time hours, two days per week (flexible) but there is possibility that this role may transition into 3 days a week.
- Provide exceptional customer service and strengthen customer relations
- Selling and packaging baked goods
- Maintaining a solid knowledge of all products and quickly retaining new product details as necessary
- Process cash and debit transactions
- Maintain a clean and tidy storefront
- Finishing and decorating pastries and other goods, as instructed
- Preparing various pastries, cookies, donuts, etc., for merchandising for front of store
- Folding and filling boxes and stocking supplies
- Clean and sanitize dishes; help maintain a clean kitchen
- Other duties as required
- Must be friendly and customer service focused
- Motivated and eager to work
- Timely, clean and detail oriented
- Safe Food Handling, an asset
- WHMIS training, an asset
- Health & Safety training, an asset
Beamsville Bakery & Patisserie offers:
- A family work environment! This small, family-run independent business welcomes employees into the family
- Experience: Owners Klaas and Ben are fully-certified, each with multiple diplomas in baking and pastry making
- A consistent schedule: hours will be within a regular timeframe, so employees can be certain that evenings and Sundays will not be required, enabling employees to maintain a consistent schedule with work and other obligations
- A place to try new things: New ideas and improvements are welcomed into the workplace!
APPLY IN PERSON ONLY (Do NOT apply through this website)
Submit resume to Klaas at 4966 King St East, Beamsville.