Beamsville Physiotherapy is an award-winning, physiotherapist owned clinic providing personal, high-quality care to West Niagara for over 24 years. We pride ourselves in supporting community sport organizations through sponsorship and sport specific physiotherapy. We promote a learning environment for staff, students of physiotherapy, physiotherapy assistants, co-op programs and volunteers.
Our clinic is located in a medical arts building with a supportive and collaborative medical community. Our 2000 square foot facility has four private treatment rooms, a spacious windowed-gym overlooking the beautiful Niagara Escarpment.
Our three staff physiotherapists have expertise in orthopedics, sports, knee bracing, and Golf Performance. We also have a unique, upper extremity program operating through collaboration with a consulting Occupational Therapist certified in Hand Therapy; with her Masters in wound care. There is also the opportunity to work with clients receiving lymphatic drainage and complete decongestive therapy.
We are currently looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, passionate Physiotherapist eager and dedicated to joining our expanding team during this exciting growth of our clinic. Some evening hours are required.
- Candidates must have a strong interest in orthopaedics, manual therapy and sports physiotherapy (or a passion to learn and build on present skills)
- Candidates should have experience working with private payers as well as third party payers such as MVA and WSIB
- Must be registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (in good standing)
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a strong, positive team member
We offer competitive wages (based on experience and advanced training), benefits, yearly educational allowance, encouragement, and mentorship.
For further information, I invite you to please visit our website at www.beamsvillephysiotherapy.ca