Sushi Food Prep Teammate – #6526 – S
The Sushi Chef is responsible for the day-to-day operations at the on-site kiosk including making sushi and other offerings in compliance with recipes and standards while delivering an exceptional guest experience. We are looking for a chef to be able to work in our Grimsby location in the Real Canadian Superstore.
- Create high quality sushi including cooking rice, rolling sushi, temperature recording, cutting, packaging, labeling and date stamping
- Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are adhered to
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Order and receive raw materials and dry goods
- Perform monthly inventories and training of new teammates as required
- Effective English communication skills
- Able to lift up to 20lbs
- Able to multi-task and work in a high paced environment
- Able to stand for an extended period of time
- Flexible to work various shifts and weekends
- Able to work in a team
Bento Sushi is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bento Sushi is Canada's largest and fastest growing sushi company. Established in 1996, we have over 360 locations across Canada as well as restaurants in the heart of Manhattan, New York. Our sushi bars can be found in all leading grocery chains, office towers, shopping malls, colleges and universities. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent. Together we create exceptional guest experience serving handcrafted sushi each and every day. For more information, please visit our website at www.bentosushi.com