The Sushi Chef is responsible for the day-to-day operations at the on-site kiosk including making sushi and other offerings in compliance with recipes and standards while delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Create high quality sushi including cooking rice, rolling sushi, temperature recording,
- cutting, packaging, labeling and date stamping
- Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are adhered to
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Order and receive raw materials and dry goods
- Perform monthly inventories and training of new teammates as required
- Effective English communication skills
- Able to lift up to 20lbs
- Able to multi-task and work in a high paced environment
- Able to stand for an extended period of time
- Flexible to work various shifts and weekends
- Able to work in a team
Bento Sushi is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.