Bethesda Services requires one (1) full time Contract Facilities Supervisor. The duration of this contract is five (5) months. Working to promote Bethesda’s values, vision and mission statement and quality client care, the Facilities Supervisor will assist with overseeing centralized purchasing and projects for the organization.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure Bethesda’s philosophies and values are maintained in all project and purchasing operations
- Assist with external contractor operations from tendering process to final billing
- Assist with the coordination of external projects relating to asset management and ensure ongoing financial viability, quality of work and contract requirements
- Schedule and provide access for ongoing asset inspections and ensure conditions are maintained as well as internal/external asset maintenance occurs at optimal levels
- Assist with project and purchasing budgets and accurate reporting while ensuring internal and external policies are adhered to
- Ensure appropriate inventory and systems are in place for select facility and pandemic related assets
- Assist with effective purchasing practices for the organization
- Be the contact person for small scale projects, purchases, deliveries and quotes
- Coordinate deliveries, pandemic screening and related activities
- All other duties as assigned
College Diploma in a related field considered an asset
- Advanced Computer Skill including MS Office and Project
- Previous experience working in a fast paced maintenance environment
- Previous experience with estimating, tendering projects and clearly/accurately scoping out the work to be completed
- Previous experience in evaluating contracts and project performance
- Previous experience documenting and report writing skills relating to project management
- Demonstrated management skills
If you are interested and are qualified for this position, please submit a cover letter and resumes to: email@example.com
Bethesda will provide, upon request, accommodation to the materials and processes used in the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Integrated Accessibility Standards.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.