Beverly Tire & Auto
Beverly Tire & Auto in Hamilton is seeking EXPERIENCED Licenced Automotive Technicians to join their TEAM!!
These positions will be at one of the Hamilton locations. They are seeking talented and motivated Technicians with the ability to perform vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards, along with building customer loyalty.
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty
Communicating with Parts Department, Service Advisors & Service Manager regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate
- Providing an exceptional Customer experience to drive loyalty
- Conduct vehicle road tests to locate defects in operation
- Other duties as assigned
- Automotive experience required. 310S licence required
- Automotive technical training, knowledge of tools and equipment
- Excellent communication, organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently
- Valid Ontario driver’s licence and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
- Own tools
Why work for us?
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD benefits
- Growth opportunity
- Team environment
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a pleasant environment with room to grow. Do you meet the requirements above? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Upon request, Benson Group Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the entire recruitment, assessment and selection process. If you require accommodation at any point in the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources department.