Landscape Labourer – #7062 – L
Bosma Landscape Service
Bosma Landscape Service is grounds maintenance and landscape design company nestled in the heart of Niagara Wine Country.
We are currently seeking both summer students and individuals interested in full-time employment with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to join our growing team within our Grounds Maintenance division.
What will you be doing?
As part of the grounds maintenance division, you will be responsible to ensure the daily maintenance of residential and commercial sites is completed according to company standards which includes, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Assist in the daily maintenance of residential, commercial and industrial properties as it
pertains to grounds maintenance
- Follow a client schedule and ensure the needs of each property are attended to
- Operate various pieces of equipment including but not limited to, push mowers, zero turns, walk-behind mowers, line trimmers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers and more
- Aerate, overseed, fertilize and other applications
- Attend project and safety meetings as necessary
- Participate in snow removal practices throughout the winter season
- Adhere to all legislative and company policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
- Successful candidates will have a positive, can-do, team-oriented attitude
- Horticultural background or relevant experience is a strong asset
- Previous experience in the landscape industry is an asset
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong communication skills
- Clean, G class license is an asset
- Experience pulling trailers is an asset
- Must be able to report to our yard located in Beamsville
Why should you apply?
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for advancement in a reputable, growing company
- Full-time employment
- 40-50+ hours per week
- Wage $17-$25/hour and will be based on experience
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help!
Contact information available via website: www.bosmalandscapeservice.com