Bosscher's Auto Service
A local independent automotive shop in between Smithville and Grimsby is looking to hire a Licensed Automotive Mechanic to join their team. This position is for full time employment, working in a friendly work environment and as a team effort.
The shop works on all late model vehicles and is very well equipped for today’s vehicles. This employer would entertain a 3rd or 4th year apprentice that is the right fit.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Perform general vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Use computerized scanning and diagnostic equipment to inspect and diagnose malfunctions
- Use hand, air and power tools to replace parts and components
- Adjust, repair or replace parts
- Interact with shop management and provide written repair recommendations
- Perform general shop maintenance
- Other duties as required
- Must be a licensed 310S mechanic or 3rd or 4th year apprentice
- Strong ability to diagnose and repair vehicles
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Reliable and accountable
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Physically able to perform preventative maintenance and shop maintenance
- Have good interpersonal skills to be a good team member