Bowes IT Solutions
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You are a self-motivated IT support professional who sees customer service, innovation, and your skill set as the keys to your success. You will be working with various business owners and stakeholders who rely on you to solve problems without having to return twice for the same issue.
- Monitor and resolve service tickets and ensure that SLAs are met and that no service ticket is overlooked
- Troubleshoot and resolve PC and server issues
- Understand and be able to implement and manage Active Directory
- Implement and manage Microsoft 365 Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, and related technologies
- Solve Microsoft Outlook problems and have a good understanding of Exchange, IMAP, and POP3 servers
- Install and manage security appliances and Internet gateways
- Troubleshoot network connectivity and performance problems
- Assist with other business functions when time permits
Bowes IT Solutions is a distributed workplace. You work from home and manage clients both remotely and on-site. With often indirect supervision, you can manage your time and get work completed in an efficient manner without compromising quality.
Documentation of the work you complete, clients’ systems, and the time spent on service tickets it is critical to your success.