Bowes IT Solutions
The Admin Assistant will perform various business-related duties in a fast-paced IT company. The Admin Assistant will support the CEO and the Technicians in their roles, help present a consistent client experience that leaves clients thrilled with our service and take care of many day-to-day business-related tasks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Entering and managing recurring client charges
- Monitoring client billing for accuracy
- Bank deposits
- Answering phones
- Scheduling techs
- Managing client satisfaction with our company
- Communicating with and between clients and techs
- Monitoring service requests (tickets) and ensuring they are completed in a timely fashion
- Ensuring that billable hours are always entered into service requests
- Assist with marketing and sales material
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Reply to email, telephone, or face-to-face inquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Manage staff appointments
- Oversee and supervise the work of field staff
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Provide polite and professional communicaton
Reporting to the CEO, the Admin Assistant is a self-motivated individual who can work independently, often unsupervised. With excellent verbal and written skills, the Admin Assistant will maintain a high level of customer service and will contribute to company growth.