Buzzard’s Pizzeria is looking for a part time cook to work 20-25 hours per week. The successful candidate must be willing to work all shifts and manage work independently with minimal supervision.
- Take customer orders by phone and in person
- Manage inventory and assist in ordering supplies
- Prepare food to order i.e. pizza, chicken wings, sandwiches etc.
- Prepare ingredients for food preparation and maintain inventory
- Handle cash, credit and debit transactions
- Clean and maintain work station
- Provide customer service and inform customers of specials
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Flexible to work all shifts, including store closing and weekends
- Safe Food Handling Certificate (preferred)
- Positive attitude
- While experience is an asset, the employer is willing to train any applicants who are hard working and willing to learn
The employer is looking for someone who can demonstrate a consistent work history in the food/restaurant industry; someone who is reliable and looking to take on more responsibility as they grow in their role.