Office Assistant/Dispatcher #7531 – A
Reputable and established service franchise located in Beamsville specializing in the location and repair of underground water leaks is seeking a Receptionist/Dispatcher.
This position will offer full-time, seasonal hours during the busy spring/summer season. Hours may taper off in the fall, but could potentially become a fulltime, permanent position for the right candidate.
Monday-Friday; possibly Saturday mornings.
- Assist answering a high volume of calls regarding our services during busy season
- Book service calls
- Schedule service appointments in an efficient, logistical manner to minimize drive time between calls for technicians
- Assist following up on emails, online service requests and voicemails for service
- Update/create new client accounts in Jobber program
- Be the liaison between the customers and technicians
- Work with MS office programs, scheduling program (Jobber), Google maps
- Invoicing: check and proof read invoices before emailing to customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with clients on the phone
- Exceptional customer service skills: able to determine client needs, quote appropriate services and deal with the occasional complaint quickly and accurately
- Past administration, client relationship management and call-centre experience preferred
- Attention to detail and proficient typing
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Quick learner for new software and programs
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Reliable and self-motivated; capable of carrying out responsibilities in independent situations
- Overall knowledge of pools would be beneficial, but not required
Please include a cover letter with your resume