Canadian Leak Detection
Reputable and established service franchise located in Beamsville specializing in the locating and repair of underground water leaks is seeking a seasonal, full-time leak detection technician’s assistant for the busy summer season. Hours are Monday-Friday (8:00 – 5:00).
Applicant will be expected to assist one of our certified technicians with locating water leaks in swimming pools and spas; in commercial, residential, and municipal buildings and infrastructure by:
- Using complex electronic equipment to locate leaks through pressurization readings, acoustic listening, and computerized leak detection systems
- Assisting in loading and unloading a service vehicle with equipment and materials used to perform daily tasks
- Lifting and carrying equipment and materials that weigh in excess of 30 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalency (post-secondary students encouraged to apply)
- Friendly personality with a customer service mindset
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and an ability to adhere to company's standards of quality and safety
- Eager & willing to learn
- Punctual and dependable
- Past construction experience and pool knowledge is advantageous, but not essential
- Mechanical knowledge and abilities
- Comfortable working outdoors, swimming/diving pools and working long hours
- Valid Ontario Driver’s licence and a clean driving record
Steel-toed safety boots/shoes
Assistant will be assigned to a single technician with the aim of establishing consistent mentoring.
The opportunity for growth and advancement within the company exists and is encouraged.
Safety boots/shoes must be worn on the job at all times.