Office Admin Assistant -#4670 -A
Canadian Leak Detection
A local service franchise located in Beamsville is seeking a Seasonal Full-Time Office Assistant for the busy summer season. Hours are Monday-Friday, and possibly Saturday mornings.
- Answer a high volume of telephone calls regarding our services
- Update/create new client accounts in the scheduling program
- Book service appointments obtaining customer contact information, as well as a detailed description of the leak problem
- Schedule service appointments in an efficient, logistical manner to minimize drive time between calls for technicians
- Answer voice mails and customer emails regarding our services
- Be the liaison between the customers and technicians
- Work with MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel; scheduling program, Jobber, Google maps and search
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Overall knowledge of pools would be beneficial, but not required
- Past administrative, reception or call centre experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with clients on the phone: able to control call, gather needed information quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer service skills: able to determine client’s needs, quote appropriate service and deal with occasional complaint
- Attention to detail; proficient typing
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast learner when introduced to new programs
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Reliable and self-motivated; capable of carrying out responsibilities in independent situations
- Supervision within this placement consists of a direct and indirect presence. The applicant will be under the supervision of the office manager and at random, the technicians. Otherwise the candidate will be working independently: multiple contact numbers are provided such that assistance is always available.
- Mentoring consists of first week hands-on, one-on-one training with the office manager. The trainer will lay out the day to day tasks, provide the candidate with all needed information and allow for any important questions about daily responsibilities.