Canadian Property Stars
As a proud Canadian Essential Service provider, Property Stars is currently in the process of safely on-boarding for our 2021 sales and service crews.
If you are currently looking for work and would like to join a crew of honest, hard working, and competitive sales and service technicians please apply online today.
Professional Training is provided and no landscaping or sales experience is required.
Due to the current COVID-19 Ontario “Stay at Home” orders in effect, Property Stars is providing a 100% virtual on-boarding, and hiring program.
Our virtual hiring process will ensure you can gather all of the pertinent information on our positions offered via ZOOM, then officially apply to join our 2021 sales and service team from the safety and comfort of home.
As an Essential Service provider the health and safety of our staff and clients is of the utmost importance. At all times our staff follow strict Covid-19 safety precautions, and when social distancing is not possible masks are mandatory.
- Sell services to potential customers
- Provide details about services offered
- Act as Service Technician carrying out all aspects of the job
The main position we are looking to fill is our Total Outdoor Property Specialist (over 40 positions are available). The requirements are as follows:
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Hardworking and comfortable with light labour including lots of cardio (We've seen from teenagers to seniors able to do the job).
- Basic understanding of English for customer service and sales.
- No experience is required, all training is provided.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment required (we can provide this if you do not have)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Apply today at http://propertystarsjobs.com/