CannTrust™ is an award-winning, federally regulated licensed cannabis producer, with locations in Vaughan and Niagara, Ontario. We are publicly traded and proudly Canadian, operating a portfolio of well-known brands including CannTrust, Liiv, Synr.g, Peak Leaf and BrewBudz.
At CannTrust, we are committed to providing exceptional customer experience, quality products and consistent, standardized dosing. Our greenhouses produce 95% grade A cannabis flower, which is sold in dried flower, oil and vegan capsule formats. Founded in 2014, our continued success in the medical cannabis market and subsequent expansion into the recreational business, led to us being named Licensed Producer of the Year at the Canadian Cannabis Awards 2018.
Join us in our mission to support our customers and empower our patients to improve their quality of life, by enriching the cannabis experience with the best quality products, educational resources and outstanding service.
- All aspects of growing recreational and medicinal cannabis followed as per Health Canada Regulations
- Propagation - Cloning, pruning, watering and transplanting plants.
- Cultivation & Flower - Pruning, netting, transplanting, canopy training, etc.
- May be required to support and complete the harvesting of cannabis
- Assist with the implementation of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program and may be required to place biological predators approved by Health Canada for use with cannabis to prevent and eliminate harmful pests
- Ensuring production area is clean and safe in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, along with general maintenance of the equipment (i.e. scissors, tables, irrigation lines, etc.)
- Responsible for keeping the production area clean and ensuring a safe work environment
- Perpetual plant maintenance
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Greenhouse knowledge considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Availability to work occasional overtime and weekends when required
- Must successfully complete a police background clearance to be eligible for employment with CannTrust
- Customer-centric – always searching for ways to improve service, takes action to resolve (internal or external) customer issues
- Performs individual assignments and team tasks in a timely manner
- Follows through on commitments, adheres to deadlines
- Uses good judgement about when to act independently or escalate an issue
- Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior while consistently leading by example
- Delivers results while staying aligned with CannTrust Values
- Full time permanent work and potential for overtime: Monday to Friday 7am-3pm
- Benefits after 3 months
- Employee discount program for medical and recreational products