Caring Heart is a staffing employment agency and we primarily provide staff relief coverage for our clients in Long-term Care Facilities/Retirement Residence and also provide staffing solutions for home/private care.
- Our mandate is to provide qualified professional healthcare staff who are committed to improving health and well-being of the people we care for
- We believe in excellence in nursing care through a holistic approach with the intent and purpose of promoting, maintain, and restoring care
We’re looking for Personal Support Workers who reside in the Grimsby/Niagara area. The pay range we’re offering is $18-$22 based on experience.
- We offer opportunities for our staff to improve their skills through 24-hr. clinical support
- We also offer flexibility to balance work and life and recognize our staff for their outstanding work
- Implementing care plan interventions
- Assisting with Ambulation, positioning and transferring clients
- Assisting with eating, dressing and grooming
- Reporting behavioral changes to Registered Staff
- Providing companionship
- Completion of Personal Support Worker diploma
- Currently enrolled in a nursing program, having completed at least one year
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Possess a CPR/First Aid certificate
- Positive TB skin test reading from the last 6 months
- A valid driver’s license is an asset, but not essential
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Applicants who are hired will be working at Shalom Manor & Gardens, 12 Bartlett Avenue, Grimsby, On.
How Should You Apply?
- Send us your resume and all required documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org